Sunday 19 August 2012

Flower power

I adore purple and pink, so obviously this page is going to be one of my favourites. I tried very hard NOT to write anything on this Page, or having any words at all. Was a very tricky thing to do, I feel the need to write something or include some sort of word/words in most work I do.

This is it at just the background stage, using Dylusions ink, MM stamps for ghosting and inking. Jelly roll pens for doodling bits.

I stamped flowers onto an old book and cut out. I drew leaves on book too and cut out. Coloured flowers using Pro markers.


The finished pages...look!  No words! :)

Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

  1. HAHA! how ironic! of COURSE there are words in this...I've done the flowers from the page of a book! DOH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee, well you still didn't write in it as such. We LOVE this and may need to do s copy-bear style page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh! Bless ya! Thank you for your lovely words, hope to see your version sometime xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page you made Cath
    Indeed lovely colors you used.

    Greetings Janny

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've looked at your last pages and quite frankly I loved them but as their creator, you will see things which set your teeth on edge that others can't see!
    I LOVE these pages - that flower stamp is wonderful and I can't understand why I haven't got it yet. Love the background colours and the subtlety of the layers you've created. I really must visit you more often - just can't seem to get round everywhere and end up missing things - sorry!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thank you Julia, I'm the same, so little time, so much to do/see.

      I'm not very good at subtle, id like to but always feel it needs a bit more, a bit more a bit more lol.

      Thank you for stopping buy. Xxx Cath

      Delete