Friday 27 July 2012

The Alice and Rabbit situation

Was very excited about Wednesday coming this week as it was challenge day on Dragons Dream blog. The theme this week was Alice in wonderland. I was even more excited by that. I have some very old, but much loved and used Non Sequitur stamps, actually having just seen the range, there are a lot more available now and I NEED them all :)

Ok, enough chat. Here is my entry for this week's challenge, photo taken from the top doesn't show the gold glimmer mist, but have taken a second photo to show that.

Used JoSonja's amethyst paint over red irredscent paint then stamped over with script stamp to remove paint (you can't really see this), then stamped and coloured Alice, the rabbit and the watch and cut out. Inked edges in various colours and tried to create a shadowed effect around outside, like Alice looking into the picture, stamped stretched Alice added glimmer mist in gold, gold edges and attached a chain to the watch. Phew!

This photo gives a much clearer view of the inks. Really enjoyed these challenges but must go and buy more tags now :).

Thanks for looking x

14 comments:

  1. Wow, This is fab. Love it. Can't wait til we get our Alice stamp so we can haveva go at this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cath, I love those colours with the golden glimmer. Alice must wonder what is happening to her!. I never buy tags anymore, I just chop a piece of A4 into 3 then chop little bits off the top. If I use a bought tag I always mess it up and it ends up in the bin lol. Thanks very much for joining us at Dragons Dream TIO x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag.. Love the background colour choice with the gold is Brillant love it!!! Thanks for dreaming with us at TIO... May x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bears :)
    Thank you Sue and May for your lovely comments, that's a good idea Sue, I'm actually using a book of 7g's tags at mo, but shall remember that when they run out.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Alice tag Cath,colours are fab
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is gorgeous love everything about this tag. Thanks for sharing at tio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your comments Janet and Monique, :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful tag, the clock chain is a great eye catcher. Thanks for dreaming with us at TIO this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag Cath! The colour is so striking and I just love the gold highlights!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great colours, especially the Glimmer mist, fab tag. Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great stamps and love the colours!! Thanks for dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooow gorgeous regal colours, love the mists! Thanks for sharing with us at Dragons Dream and don't forget to check out the new theme this Wednesday! Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous Alice tag! I love how you've used the colours - there's an air of mystery to your tag because of them. . . . Love the watch chain! Thanks for visiting me and your kind comment. I'm now your latest follower because I like what I see here!
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh!Thank YOU for your lovely comments, that means a lot to me. X

      Delete